Melanie Windridge, plasma physicist, fusion energy, Energy Industry Times - The promise of electricity generated from nuclear fusion is one that has always seemed too far in the future to be taken seriously. Tokamak Energy, however, believes the combination of two emerging technologies that together enable the construction of smaller, cheaper machines open up the way to commercialisation.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Cost of wind, solar, nuclear, coal (Andrew Kenny) South Africa
- The miracle of carbon dioxide and water (John Shanahan) USofA
- Four priorities about unscientific claims of man-made climate change and energy (Viv Forbes) Australia
- Why nuclear is inherently safe (Michael Shellenberger) USofA
- Reality versus Climate Alarmism (John Shanahan) USofA