Melanie Windridge, plasma physicist, fusion energy, Energy Industry Times - The promise of electricity generated from nuclear fusion is one that has always seemed too far in the future to be taken seriously. Tokamak Energy, however, believes the combination of two emerging technologies that together enable the construction of smaller, cheaper machines open up the way to commercialisation.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Energy Security and Sovereignty (Rob Jeffrey) South Africa
- Need to wear old clothes, forgo heat, air conditioning, travel (CBS) world
- Global Warming for the Two Cultures (Richard Lindzen, GWPF) USofA UK
- Is a Little Radiation Good For You? (Mohan Doss, Discover Magazine, Nathaniel Scharping) USofA
- The incredible growth of the middle class (Homri Kharas, Free Market Foundation, James Peron, Leon Louw) South Africa, USofA world