Melanie Windridge, plasma physicist, fusion energy, Energy Industry Times - The promise of electricity generated from nuclear fusion is one that has always seemed too far in the future to be taken seriously. Tokamak Energy, however, believes the combination of two emerging technologies that together enable the construction of smaller, cheaper machines open up the way to commercialisation.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Ancient Indus civilization adaptation to climate change (Cameron Petrie lead author) UK
- Sea level rise ten cities (Dennis Hedke) USofA
- Brexit et nucléaire (Michel Guy et Gerard Petit) France French
- Tchernobyl autopsie des mensonges (Michel Gay) France French
- Fukushima et santé (Michel Gay) France French Français