John Shanahan, Civil Engineer, President of Go Nuclear, Inc. and Environmentalists for Nuclear Energy - USA outlines the most likely, practical and beneficial main energy partnership for the future. Others take radically different views, little to no fossil fuels, limited to no nuclear. He thinks these views will have a tremendous negative impact on humanity and the environment. There are many authors and papers on efn-usa.org and go-nuclear.org websites to read and decide for yourself.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Must/can the world abandon fossil fuels and go all nuclear in 3 decades or any time frame like that? (J Goldstein, S Qvist, J Shanahan) USofA
- Need for sound infrastructure management (G C T Mathibe, B Comby, J Shanahan) South Africa France USofA
- Ten reasons to exit the Paris climate change agreement (Viv Forbes) Australia
- Summary of 2018 ANS - HPS Joint Conference on Low Dose Radiation and LNT (Alan Waltar) USofA
- Follow the money on man-made climate change (Paul Driessen, CFACT) USofA