John Shanahan, Civil Engineer, President of Go Nuclear, Inc. and Environmentalists for Nuclear Energy - USA outlines the most likely, practical and beneficial main energy partnership for the future. Others take radically different views, little to no fossil fuels, limited to no nuclear. He thinks these views will have a tremendous negative impact on humanity and the environment. There are many authors and papers on efn-usa.org and go-nuclear.org websites to read and decide for yourself.
Latest from John Shanahan
- 26 Years of Growth: Shanghai Then and Now
- Strange Agreements and Stranger Taxes: The UN Climate Drama (Vijay Jayaraj, Cornwall Alliance) India
- Donald Trump's relations with Heads of State for France, United Kingdom, Germany, China, and Russia (Luke Baker, Reuters) USofA
- Climate change witch hunts from 1500s to now (Calvin Beisner, Gregory Wrightstone) USofA
- 7 Dead Wrong Environmental Predictions From Earth Day 1970 (Andrew Follett) USofA