John Shanahan, Civil Engineer, President of Go Nuclear, Inc. and Environmentalists for Nuclear Energy - USA outlines the most likely, practical and beneficial main energy partnership for the future. Others take radically different views, little to no fossil fuels, limited to no nuclear. He thinks these views will have a tremendous negative impact on humanity and the environment. There are many authors and papers on efn-usa.org and go-nuclear.org websites to read and decide for yourself.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Cost of wind, solar, nuclear, coal (Andrew Kenny) South Africa
- The miracle of carbon dioxide and water (John Shanahan) USofA
- Four priorities about unscientific claims of man-made climate change and energy (Viv Forbes) Australia
- Why nuclear is inherently safe (Michael Shellenberger) USofA
- Reality versus Climate Alarmism (John Shanahan) USofA