Tom Tamarkin: In the early 1970s a course of action was developed by the United States Government which should have provided the American citizens and the entire world with such an unlimited, inexpensive, source of energy . . . controlled nuclear fusion energy . . . on-line and powering the electrical grids world wide by 2005. Unfortunately this did not happen. This article takes a critical look at why this science and technology was incorrectly discredited by politicians and the scientifically lay.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Decoding the United Nations agenda, lies, naivety, and ineptitude (Eric Jelinski) Canada
- Is Fighting Climate Change Really Fighting Pollution (Calvin Beisner, Cornwall Alliance) USofA
- Belief in socialism (Andrew Kenny, Free Market Foundation) South Africa
- Twilight of the Green Follies (Alex Alexiev, American Thinker) USofA
- Governor Jerry Brown signs bill to have California use mostly solar and wind by mid century USofA