Michael Shellenberger, Founder-President of Environmental Progress: Global demand for electricity is set to rise 70% over the next 25 years. New nuclear reactor components can increasingly be mass-manufactured in factories and shipped around the world for reassembly on site. What’s at stake is a market worth $500 to $740 billion over the next decade and hundreds of thousands of high-skill and high-wage jobs. This essay applies to America and other countries who promote nuclear energy, nuclear medicine, and nuclear science for peaceful purposes. This new Atoms for Peace effort could inspire and unite the world around something almost everyone wants: cheap, clean energy and its beneficial and very valuable by-products and services.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Vert comme le nucléaire ! (Michel Gay) France French Français
- Make sea level rise when it doesn't (Calvin Beisner, Cornwall Alliance) USofA
- Cachez ce nucléaire que je ne saurais voir! (Michel Gay, Gerard Petit) France French Français
- Nucléaire obama a dit (Michel Gay) France French Français
- Roadmap to Nowhere (Mike Conley and Tim Maloney) USofA