Eric Jelinski, Nuclear/Chemical/Mechanical Engineer: From the beginning of use of commercial nuclear power in the 1960s, scientists and engineers knew that the long term future of nuclear power depended on recycling of uranium spent fuel. Anti-nuclear organizations managed to get several U.S. presidents to stop development of advanced nuclear power technologies that can use recycled spent nuclear fuel efficiently. France, Japan, Russia, and the U.S. worked on developing recycling technologies practically from the beginning. France, Russia, China, Korea are going ahead with developing spent nuclear fuel technology. They will be well rewarded. Those who bend to anti-nuclear organizations will be held back at significant price.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Vert comme le nucléaire ! (Michel Gay) France French Français
- Make sea level rise when it doesn't (Calvin Beisner, Cornwall Alliance) USofA
- Cachez ce nucléaire que je ne saurais voir! (Michel Gay, Gerard Petit) France French Français
- Nucléaire obama a dit (Michel Gay) France French Français
- Roadmap to Nowhere (Mike Conley and Tim Maloney) USofA