The Economic Times - India: The global nuclear industry is going through a virtual meltdown on both sides of the Atlantic Ocean. This is happening even as India is investing heavily in nuclear energy. This collapse of atomic giants offers New Delhi a new opportunity and many in the Indian atomic establishment are silently celebrating this premature death of suitors who were wooing to put tens of atomic plants in India estimated to cost at least $150 billion.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Unsettled science of climate change (Robert Bradley, Roy Spencer) USofA
- Beware of EPA social cost of carbon models (Shawn Ritenour) USofA
- An SMR is to a PWR ... (Neil Alexander) Canada
- What if I'm wrong? What if they're wrong? - renewables, nuclear (Neil Alexander) Canada
- Alternative thoughts on radiation (Neil Alexander) Canada