The Economic Times - India: The global nuclear industry is going through a virtual meltdown on both sides of the Atlantic Ocean. This is happening even as India is investing heavily in nuclear energy. This collapse of atomic giants offers New Delhi a new opportunity and many in the Indian atomic establishment are silently celebrating this premature death of suitors who were wooing to put tens of atomic plants in India estimated to cost at least $150 billion.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Russia proposes new closed fuel cycle (World Nuclear News)
- The evils of climate enthusiasm (Howard Brady) Australia
- Is earth's climate history largely a fraud (POWERLINE, John Hinderacker)
- Merkel's green energy fuels demand for coal (Bloomberg, B. Parkin, Weixin Zha)
- Linear No-Threshold and Collective Dose Radiation Safety Guidelines (Howard Cork Hayden)