The Economic Times - India: The global nuclear industry is going through a virtual meltdown on both sides of the Atlantic Ocean. This is happening even as India is investing heavily in nuclear energy. This collapse of atomic giants offers New Delhi a new opportunity and many in the Indian atomic establishment are silently celebrating this premature death of suitors who were wooing to put tens of atomic plants in India estimated to cost at least $150 billion.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Nuclear Africa 2017 Conference Magazine (Kelvin Kemm) South Africa
- How two nuclear projects bankrupted Westinghouse (Reuters, Tom Hals, Emily Flitter)
- Nuclear Energy - Will we miss the boat again? (Sidney Bernsen)
- CO2 from Human Emissions (Ed Berry, Patrick Moore)
- Displacement of fossil fuels by nuclear power in 25 to 34 years (Barry Brook, Staffan Qvist)