The American Nuclear Society has announced that it will focus on Nine Grand Challenges by 2030. It is time that they commit to greater focus on these broad challenges and resolve them. Major expansion of nuclear power desperately needs them resolved.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Activos energetico y desarrollo (Edggar Ocampo Tellez) Mexicon Spanish
- Kim regime weaponizes electricity (Robert Bryce) USofA North Korea
- Rethinking extinction (Stewart Brand) USofA
- The Netherlands carbon dilemma sequester or recycle (Alexander Hellemans)
- Inconvenient truths about recycling (Investor's Business Daily) USofA