The American Nuclear Society has announced that it will focus on Nine Grand Challenges by 2030. It is time that they commit to greater focus on these broad challenges and resolve them. Major expansion of nuclear power desperately needs them resolved.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Don Bogard, isotopic and nuclear geochemistry for NASA Apollo Moon Program USofA
- VA (Virginia) trees make UK power (Brendan Montague, Don Bogard) UK USofA
- Extraordinary popular delusions - Madness of crowds (Wikipedia) World
- Human carbon dioxide and reservoir mixing (Don Bogard, TRCS) USofA
- The New Slave Industry (Ray DiLorenzo) USofA