The American Nuclear Society has announced that it will focus on Nine Grand Challenges by 2030. It is time that they commit to greater focus on these broad challenges and resolve them. Major expansion of nuclear power desperately needs them resolved.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Myths of Indian climate catastrophe (Vijay Jayaraj) India
- Big swings in weather - small swings in climate (John Shanahan) USofA
- How to stop global warming (Bill Gates, Rolling Stone) USofA
- Ehrenrettung eines molekuels (Alex Baur, Markus Haering) Germany Switzerland
- Climate alarmism is still bizarre (Paul Driessen, CFACT) USofA