James Conca, science writer for Forbes on energy, Thomas Hafera, consulting engineer: Twenty-one prominent scientists issued a sharp critique to one of their own. Mark Jacobson of Stanford said America could easily become 100% renewable by mid-century, but refused to acknowledge sound scientific principles in his research and address major errors pointed out by the scientific community. Jacobson’s claim is at complete odds with serious analyses and assessments, including those performed by the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, the National Renewable Energy Laboratory, the International Energy Agency, and most of academia.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Video on the value of nuclear medicine by SNMMI
- Short video explaining nuclear medicine
- EANM Coronary heart disease functional imaging (European Association of Nuclear Medicine)
- EANM prostate cancer (European Association of Nuclear Medicine)
- EANM Alzheimer's disease pinpointing destructive tangles (European Association of Nuclear Medicine)