James Conca, science writer for Forbes on energy, Thomas Hafera, consulting engineer: Twenty-one prominent scientists issued a sharp critique to one of their own. Mark Jacobson of Stanford said America could easily become 100% renewable by mid-century, but refused to acknowledge sound scientific principles in his research and address major errors pointed out by the scientific community. Jacobson’s claim is at complete odds with serious analyses and assessments, including those performed by the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, the National Renewable Energy Laboratory, the International Energy Agency, and most of academia.
Latest from John Shanahan
- The New Slave Industry (Ray DiLorenzo) USofA
- Summary of atmospheric CO2 sources and sinks (Don Bogard, TRCS) USofA
- Nuclear Power Under Attack Again - From Ballot Box (James Conca) USofA
- Der Klimawandel fuehrt zu Konflikten (Katharina Bochsler) Switzerland German Deutsch
- Environmentalists for Nuclear - USA Newsletter 2018 3 (John Shanahn) USofA