China People's Daily: China aims to build a world-class nuclear energy innovation hub in five years, rallying support from eight State-owned giants and leading academies, a milestone for the country’s ambitious plan to become a global nuclear forerunner. In contrast, the United States, with efforts by anti-nuclear organizations and their people in elected and appointed office have worked nearly 40 years to block development of advanced nuclear power and limit current commercial nuclear power to one generation and out. Two different countries with two different futures. American citizens are taking this government decision to do away with the use of the world's best energy source with no resistance like they demonstrated in the American Revolution.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Activos energetico y desarrollo (Edggar Ocampo Tellez) Mexicon Spanish
- Kim regime weaponizes electricity (Robert Bryce) USofA North Korea
- Rethinking extinction (Stewart Brand) USofA
- The Netherlands carbon dilemma sequester or recycle (Alexander Hellemans)
- Inconvenient truths about recycling (Investor's Business Daily) USofA