China People's Daily: China aims to build a world-class nuclear energy innovation hub in five years, rallying support from eight State-owned giants and leading academies, a milestone for the country’s ambitious plan to become a global nuclear forerunner. In contrast, the United States, with efforts by anti-nuclear organizations and their people in elected and appointed office have worked nearly 40 years to block development of advanced nuclear power and limit current commercial nuclear power to one generation and out. Two different countries with two different futures. American citizens are taking this government decision to do away with the use of the world's best energy source with no resistance like they demonstrated in the American Revolution.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Video on the value of nuclear medicine by SNMMI
- Short video explaining nuclear medicine
- EANM Coronary heart disease functional imaging (European Association of Nuclear Medicine)
- EANM prostate cancer (European Association of Nuclear Medicine)
- EANM Alzheimer's disease pinpointing destructive tangles (European Association of Nuclear Medicine)