John Kotek, Vice President of the Nuclear Energy Institute,, Warren Miller, affiliated with Texas A&M and Stanford University, Peter Lyons led the DOE Office of Nuclear Energy from 2010-2015: First, we must ensure significant domestic nuclear energy production. Second, our private nuclear energy sector must compete and win in the international marketplace. The export of a broad range of civil nuclear technologies ensures U.S. influence to protect against misuse. Third, we must be an early, and active, partner to the many countries with no previous nuclear experience that want nuclear energy. It is critical that these countries select proven technologies that are appropriately regulated and operated. And finally, the U.S. must continue to lead in nuclear energy innovation.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Rejecting carbon colonialism (Paul Driessen, David Wojick, CFACT) USofA
- Move Beyond the Linear No-Threshold Theory for Low-Dose Radiation (J Cardarelli II, B Ulsh) USofA
- Man-made contributions to global warming (Ed Berry) USofA
- Wind Energy in Germany (Edgar Ocampo Tellez) Mexico
- Climate and Global Warming Issues and Uncertaines (Don Bogard) USofA