Mark Hibbs, Senior Fellow, Nuclear Policy Program, Carnegie Endowment for International Peace: That America’s nuclear power plant construction industry is stagnating or even in decline is not news. Nuclear vendor firms in the United States currently fare no better than their counterparts in most countries with established nuclear power programs. But the pending bankruptcy of Westinghouse, announced five months ago, could have far-reaching strategic impact on U.S. exports and on the economic viability, safety, and security of nuclear power installations in the United States and beyond.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Myths of Indian climate catastrophe (Vijay Jayaraj) India
- Big swings in weather - small swings in climate (John Shanahan) USofA
- How to stop global warming (Bill Gates, Rolling Stone) USofA
- Ehrenrettung eines molekuels (Alex Baur, Markus Haering) Germany Switzerland
- Climate alarmism is still bizarre (Paul Driessen, CFACT) USofA