The Wall Street Journal reports that China is going to switch to all electric vehicles in a few decades. This decision sounds good to those who insist that the world convert to electric vehicles, but there are tremendous challenges in the details. Where else in the market place have leaders made decisions like this for whole nations? One example is Roman Emperor Constantine. He switch the Roman Empire from the Roman pagan religion to Christianity overnight. You might be able to do that for ethereal things like religion, but can and should it be done for material things as important as the transportation sector?
Latest from John Shanahan
- Medical isotopes (M. Alex Brown) USofA
- Wind and solar energy in Germany (P Gosselin, H W Sinn) Germany
- Albert Einstein quotes Switzerland USofA
- Environmentalists for Nuclear - USA Newsletter, 2018 1 (John Shanahan) USofA
- Greenpeace sucht vergeblich nach dem Klimawandel (Sebastian Luening, Kalte Sonne) Germany German Deutsch