Jerry Paul, nuclear engineer and attorney who served with the U.S. National Nuclear Security Administration: Completing the MOX Project is vitally important for America’s nuclear energy industry which has seen plants around the country close prematurely resulting in lost American jobs and a loss of an emission-free electricity supply. As our own nuclear supply chain atrophies, international rivals like China and Russia, surge ahead.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Ancient Indus civilization adaptation to climate change (Cameron Petrie lead author) UK
- Sea level rise ten cities (Dennis Hedke) USofA
- Brexit et nucléaire (Michel Guy et Gerard Petit) France French
- Tchernobyl autopsie des mensonges (Michel Gay) France French
- Fukushima et santé (Michel Gay) France French Français