Jerry Paul, nuclear engineer and attorney who served with the U.S. National Nuclear Security Administration: Completing the MOX Project is vitally important for America’s nuclear energy industry which has seen plants around the country close prematurely resulting in lost American jobs and a loss of an emission-free electricity supply. As our own nuclear supply chain atrophies, international rivals like China and Russia, surge ahead.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Rejecting carbon colonialism (Paul Driessen, David Wojick, CFACT) USofA
- Move Beyond the Linear No-Threshold Theory for Low-Dose Radiation (J Cardarelli II, B Ulsh) USofA
- Man-made contributions to global warming (Ed Berry) USofA
- Wind Energy in Germany (Edgar Ocampo Tellez) Mexico
- Climate and Global Warming Issues and Uncertaines (Don Bogard) USofA