Walter Horsting, Principal Business Development International, leading national and international teams into high profile projects integrating communications, energy, and entertainment: Coal and fossil fuels have lifted mankind out of hard labor and poverty but with an increasingly high environmental cost. The truth about nuclear is quite simple. Only nuclear power can lift all the World’s poor out of energy poverty without keeping cities like Delhi and Beijing caked in deadly particulate matter. The Liquid-Fuel Reactor Molten Salt Reactor (MSR). *Aircraft assembly line production, *Can’t melt down, *Can’t blow up, *Walk-away safe, *One-third the cost to build due to its inherent safety of low-pressure design, * Can make fuel from Thorium.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Michael Shellenberger videos for Environmental Progress USofA
- 2017 Collapse of German Government over green energy, climate change (Benny Peiser, GWPF) UK Germany
- Réponses sur le nucléaire (Michel Gay) France French Français
- Les EnR vont elles tuer le nucléaire (Michel Gay) France French Français
- Sacrifice de Fessenheim (Michel Gay) France French Français