John Shanahan, Dr. Ing., Civil Engineer, President of Environmentalists for Nuclear - USA: The website: efn-usa.org presents over 1,000 articles, PowerPoint Presentations and videos by more than 600 authors from around the world. This article outlines the high level questions we focus on and our efforts to present different points of view, mainly so that what ends up being the better or right viewpoint is not omitted from the beginning. This applies to nuclear in relation to other energy sources, debates about other energy sources, dealing with public fear of nuclear and understanding low dose radiation.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Radioactive waste stranded as U.S. shifts from nuclear (Jeff Johnson) USofA
- The case for advanced nuclear reactors (Lisa Murkowski, Washington Examiner) USofA
- Extremwerte Das Klima unter Generalverdacht (ZAMG, Sebastian Luening, Kalte Sonne) Austria German Deutsch
- Inconvenient Truths About Renewables (Clinton Crackel) USofA
- Acorn Creek Trail, Summit County, Colorado (John Shanahan) USofA