Vijay Jayaraj, M.Sc. Environmental Science. Research Associate for Developing Countries for the Cornwall Alliance for the Stewardship of Creation: Few here and abroad understand the difference between safe and unsafe reactors. India’s late president Dr. Abdul Kalam, a respected scientist, was instrumental in creating public awareness of nuclear power plants and their superiority to renewables. Just like clean-coal plants, nuclear power stations are indispensable to meeting the energy needs of our world. The energy sector is the backbone of industry, and nuclear technology should, and likely will, play a big role. Nuclear reactors that serve and contribute to the peace of humanity should not be closed, but celebrated—maybe even awarded the Nobel Prize.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Medical isotopes (M. Alex Brown) USofA
- Wind and solar energy in Germany (P Gosselin, H W Sinn) Germany
- Albert Einstein quotes Switzerland USofA
- Environmentalists for Nuclear - USA Newsletter, 2018 1 (John Shanahan) USofA
- Greenpeace sucht vergeblich nach dem Klimawandel (Sebastian Luening, Kalte Sonne) Germany German Deutsch