Tom Blees, President, The Science Council for Global Initiatives: The United States is indisputably a world leader in many technologies. Yet the country’s leadership role in nuclear power has been in steady decline for many years. We can reverse the nation’s slide into near irrelevance quickly, safely, and decisively without any risk to the public from the process of developing transformative new reactor designs. But nibbling at the edges of the existing system like we're doing now won’t get us there.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Climate change or OMG event (Armstrong Economics, Martin Armstrong) USofA
- Solar minimum fastest decline in 10,000 years (Armstrong Economics, Martin Armstrong) USofA
- Looking at climate change debate (David Wojick, CFACT) USofA
- Disaster of CO2 reduction policies (Tim Ball) Canada
- Letter to Secretary DOE about coal and rare earth elements (Clinton Crackle) USofA