Tom Blees, President, The Science Council for Global Initiatives: The United States is indisputably a world leader in many technologies. Yet the country’s leadership role in nuclear power has been in steady decline for many years. We can reverse the nation’s slide into near irrelevance quickly, safely, and decisively without any risk to the public from the process of developing transformative new reactor designs. But nibbling at the edges of the existing system like we're doing now won’t get us there.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Les EnR vont elles tuer le nucléaire (Michel Gay) France French Français
- Sacrifice de Fessenheim (Michel Gay) France French Français
- Humans are destroying the world (Union of Concerned Scientists, William Ripple) USofA
- Paris Climate Agreement - A fairytale's failure (Vijay Jayaraj) India
- Nuclear Energy and Health: Low Dose Radiation (J Cuttler, M Pollycove) Canada USofA