Tom Blees, President, The Science Council for Global Initiatives: The United States is indisputably a world leader in many technologies. Yet the country’s leadership role in nuclear power has been in steady decline for many years. We can reverse the nation’s slide into near irrelevance quickly, safely, and decisively without any risk to the public from the process of developing transformative new reactor designs. But nibbling at the edges of the existing system like we're doing now won’t get us there.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Medical isotopes (M. Alex Brown) USofA
- Wind and solar energy in Germany (P Gosselin, H W Sinn) Germany
- Albert Einstein quotes Switzerland USofA
- Environmentalists for Nuclear - USA Newsletter, 2018 1 (John Shanahan) USofA
- Greenpeace sucht vergeblich nach dem Klimawandel (Sebastian Luening, Kalte Sonne) Germany German Deutsch