Tom Blees, President, The Science Council for Global Initiatives: The United States is indisputably a world leader in many technologies. Yet the country’s leadership role in nuclear power has been in steady decline for many years. We can reverse the nation’s slide into near irrelevance quickly, safely, and decisively without any risk to the public from the process of developing transformative new reactor designs. But nibbling at the edges of the existing system like we're doing now won’t get us there.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Uber-organic campaign enshrines primitive agriculture (Paul Driessen, David Wojick) US0fA
- Update July, 2018 - Nuclear Power in Switzerland (World Nuclear Association) UK
- Update July, 2018 - Plans For New Reactors Worldwide (World Nuclear Association) UK
- June 26, 2018, Arctic Ocean almost totally ice-covered (Terry Donze) USofA
- Russia, China Use Nuclear Reactors To Win Influence (Madison Freeman) USofA Turkey