Alan Waltar, Nuclear Engineer and Past President of the American Nuclear Society, Wanda Munn, Nuclear Engineer with advanced nuclear technologies, Kenneth Kok, Nuclear Engineer, Fellow - ASME, John Shanahan, Civil Engineer, President of Environmentalists for Nuclear - USA formulated this message to the White House and Secretary of Energy with recommendations of what needs to be done to keep America strong with nuclear power.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Ten reasons to exit the Paris climate change agreement (Viv Forbes) Australia
- Summary of 2018 ANS - HPS Joint Conference on Low Dose Radiation and LNT (Alan Waltar) USofA
- Follow the money on man-made climate change (Paul Driessen, CFACT) USofA
- Wind, solar, wood, dung (National Economics Editorial) USofA
- China wants nuclear power, just not Western technology (Brian Wang) USofA