Alan Waltar, Nuclear Engineer and Past President of the American Nuclear Society, Wanda Munn, Nuclear Engineer with advanced nuclear technologies, Kenneth Kok, Nuclear Engineer, Fellow - ASME, John Shanahan, Civil Engineer, President of Environmentalists for Nuclear - USA formulated this message to the White House and Secretary of Energy with recommendations of what needs to be done to keep America strong with nuclear power.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Venezuela oil shock and economc catastrophe (Virginia Lopez, AL JAZEERA)
- Recent Temperature and CO2 Disconnect (Thomas Wysmuller) USofA
- Scientists and engineers working for a better world (John Shanahan, Wade Allison) USofA UK
- Wind and solar details without subsidies (John Shanahan) USofA
- Von den klimazielen verabschieden (Daniel Wetzel, Die Welt) Germany German Deutsch