Alan Waltar, Nuclear Engineer and Past President of the American Nuclear Society, Wanda Munn, Nuclear Engineer with advanced nuclear technologies, Kenneth Kok, Nuclear Engineer, Fellow - ASME, John Shanahan, Civil Engineer, President of Environmentalists for Nuclear - USA formulated this message to the White House and Secretary of Energy with recommendations of what needs to be done to keep America strong with nuclear power.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Climate change in the Baltic region in the last 1000 years (Sebastian Luening, Kalte Sonne) Germany
- Survey about fossil fuels, man-made climate change, nuclear (John Shanahan, John Droz) USofA
- Retired Adm. William McRaven asks Trump to revoke his security clearance (Grace Segers, CBS News) USofA
- China building nuclear power house (Axios, Zachary Basu) USofA
- Russia and China building nuclear power plant alliances (Nikkei Asian Review, Tomoyo Ogawa) Japan