Alan Waltar, Nuclear Engineer and Past President of the American Nuclear Society, Wanda Munn, Nuclear Engineer with advanced nuclear technologies, Kenneth Kok, Nuclear Engineer, Fellow - ASME, John Shanahan, Civil Engineer, President of Environmentalists for Nuclear - USA formulated this message to the White House and Secretary of Energy with recommendations of what needs to be done to keep America strong with nuclear power.
Latest from John Shanahan
- SEPP Summary of Richard Lindzen at GWPF on man-made climate change (Ken Haapala) USofA UK
- Energy Security and Sovereignty (Rob Jeffrey) South Africa
- Need to wear old clothes, forgo heat, air conditioning, travel (CBS) world
- Global Warming for the Two Cultures (Richard Lindzen, GWPF) USofA UK
- Is a Little Radiation Good For You? (Mohan Doss, Discover Magazine, Nathaniel Scharping) USofA