John Holdren, Science Advior to President Barack Obama: This talk addresses
The character of the energy challenge.
The two toughest problems: 1) transportation with less oil. 2) economic aspirations with less CO2.
What needs to be done. What the Obama Administration is doing.
The role of nuclear energy: The future of fission. The future of fusion.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Myths of Indian climate catastrophe (Vijay Jayaraj) India
- Big swings in weather - small swings in climate (John Shanahan) USofA
- How to stop global warming (Bill Gates, Rolling Stone) USofA
- Ehrenrettung eines molekuels (Alex Baur, Markus Haering) Germany Switzerland
- Climate alarmism is still bizarre (Paul Driessen, CFACT) USofA