John Holdren, Science Advior to President Barack Obama: This talk addresses
The character of the energy challenge.
The two toughest problems: 1) transportation with less oil. 2) economic aspirations with less CO2.
What needs to be done. What the Obama Administration is doing.
The role of nuclear energy: The future of fission. The future of fusion.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Solar panels pollute a lot more than nuclear (Andrew Follett) USofA
- Summary of Earth's climate change, mankind's contribution and renewables (Steve Goreham) USofA
- Global Living Conditions (Max Roser) UK
- If Renewables are so great (Michael Shellenberger) USofA
- The Real Climate-Change Deniers (Vijay Jararaj, Cornwall Alliance) India