John Holdren, Science Advior to President Barack Obama: This talk addresses
The character of the energy challenge.
The two toughest problems: 1) transportation with less oil. 2) economic aspirations with less CO2.
What needs to be done. What the Obama Administration is doing.
The role of nuclear energy: The future of fission. The future of fusion.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Nuclear energy vital for sustainable economy (Rob Jeffrey) South Africa
- Rare Earths mining pollution in Mongolia (Tim Maughan, BBC) UK Mongolia
- SEPP Summary of Richard Lindzen at GWPF on man-made climate change (Ken Haapala) USofA UK
- Energy Security and Sovereignty (Rob Jeffrey) South Africa
- Need to wear old clothes, forgo heat, air conditioning, travel (CBS) world