John Holdren, Science Advior to President Barack Obama: This talk addresses
The character of the energy challenge.
The two toughest problems: 1) transportation with less oil. 2) economic aspirations with less CO2.
What needs to be done. What the Obama Administration is doing.
The role of nuclear energy: The future of fission. The future of fusion.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Ancient Indus civilization adaptation to climate change (Cameron Petrie lead author) UK
- Sea level rise ten cities (Dennis Hedke) USofA
- Brexit et nucléaire (Michel Guy et Gerard Petit) France French
- Tchernobyl autopsie des mensonges (Michel Gay) France French
- Fukushima et santé (Michel Gay) France French Français