John Holdren, Science Advior to President Barack Obama: This talk addresses
The character of the energy challenge.
The two toughest problems: 1) transportation with less oil. 2) economic aspirations with less CO2.
What needs to be done. What the Obama Administration is doing.
The role of nuclear energy: The future of fission. The future of fusion.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Cost of wind, solar, nuclear, coal (Andrew Kenny) South Africa
- The miracle of carbon dioxide and water (John Shanahan) USofA
- Four priorities about unscientific claims of man-made climate change and energy (Viv Forbes) Australia
- Why nuclear is inherently safe (Michael Shellenberger) USofA
- Reality versus Climate Alarmism (John Shanahan) USofA