Clinton Crackel, a professional in nuclear energy and fossil fuels: Coal is a valuable national resource, capable of providing much more than simply fuel for coal-fired power plants. It is also a source for rare earths, synthetic liquid fuel, synthetic gas, metallurgical coke, and contains numerous metals including uranium and thorium.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Radioactive waste stranded as U.S. shifts from nuclear (Jeff Johnson) USofA
- The case for advanced nuclear reactors (Lisa Murkowski, Washington Examiner) USofA
- Extremwerte Das Klima unter Generalverdacht (ZAMG, Sebastian Luening, Kalte Sonne) Austria German Deutsch
- Inconvenient Truths About Renewables (Clinton Crackel) USofA
- Acorn Creek Trail, Summit County, Colorado (John Shanahan) USofA