Charles Barton, lead advocate for advanced nuclear power technologies, in particular from thorium: Thomas B. Cochran is a lobbyist employed by the Natural Resources Defense Council, to attack nuclear power on a full time basis. As befits a Lobbyist, Cochran is well compensated. In 2006 Cochran was one of the 5 highest paid employees of the NRDC, with a total compensation package approaching $200,000. In 2006 the largest single foundation donor to the the NRDF was the Energy Foundation, an environmental funding NGO, that also funds many other anti-nuclear "environmental organizations.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Meditations on self discipline and failure (William Ferraiolo) USofA
- Introduction to Facebook page: WORLD RESOURCES - ENERGY AND POPULTATION - world
- Peace prize for Halabja mayor (Khder Kareem) Kurdistan
- Hansen stands by coal train death train analogy (Joe Romm)
- Atoms for Africa (James Conca, Forbes, Jessica Lovering, The Breakthrough Institute) Africa USofA