Bill Gates has a clear vision of a better world through working together for peace, prosperity, plentiful energy, good education, strong economies and respect for the environment. This requires advanced nuclear power technologies which he is spending billions of his hard earned fortune on to develop. Will the politicians and regulators stop holding nuclear back?
Latest from John Shanahan
- Decoding the United Nations agenda, lies, naivety, and ineptitude (Eric Jelinski) Canada
- Is Fighting Climate Change Really Fighting Pollution (Calvin Beisner, Cornwall Alliance) USofA
- Belief in socialism (Andrew Kenny, Free Market Foundation) South Africa
- Twilight of the Green Follies (Alex Alexiev, American Thinker) USofA
- Governor Jerry Brown signs bill to have California use mostly solar and wind by mid century USofA