Bill Gates has a clear vision of a better world through working together for peace, prosperity, plentiful energy, good education, strong economies and respect for the environment. This requires advanced nuclear power technologies which he is spending billions of his hard earned fortune on to develop. Will the politicians and regulators stop holding nuclear back?
Latest from John Shanahan
- Solar panels pollute a lot more than nuclear (Andrew Follett) USofA
- Summary of Earth's climate change, mankind's contribution and renewables (Steve Goreham) USofA
- Global Living Conditions (Max Roser) UK
- If Renewables are so great (Michael Shellenberger) USofA
- The Real Climate-Change Deniers (Vijay Jararaj, Cornwall Alliance) India