Nuclear Africa is helping the world to have access to nuclear energy. This essay shows how large the African Continent is; China, Europe. India, Japan, and the United States all fit like pieces of a puzzle within the boundaries of Africa. This is how big the challenge is to establish plentiful, reliable, clean electrical energy for the people and economies of Africa.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Cost of wind, solar, nuclear, coal (Andrew Kenny) South Africa
- The miracle of carbon dioxide and water (John Shanahan) USofA
- Four priorities about unscientific claims of man-made climate change and energy (Viv Forbes) Australia
- Why nuclear is inherently safe (Michael Shellenberger) USofA
- Reality versus Climate Alarmism (John Shanahan) USofA