Amelia Frahm holds a Public Relations degree from the University of Florida. She started her professional career in corporate communications and education at a Nuclear Power Plant Visitor-Information Center. As a young mom, she was diagnosed and survived cancer, that experience inspired her to become a writer. She’s the author of two award-winning children’s picture books, and one of them is about Nuclear Power Plants. This is the story of her experience dealing with uncompromising anti-nuclear zealots attacking her and her children's books. We are very fortunate to have Amelia on our 2017 International Board of Advisors: 62 professionals in nuclear energy and nuclear medicine and college students in related fields from 27 countries.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Unsettled science of climate change (Robert Bradley, Roy Spencer) USofA
- Beware of EPA social cost of carbon models (Shawn Ritenour) USofA
- An SMR is to a PWR ... (Neil Alexander) Canada
- What if I'm wrong? What if they're wrong? - renewables, nuclear (Neil Alexander) Canada
- Alternative thoughts on radiation (Neil Alexander) Canada