Amelia Frahm holds a Public Relations degree from the University of Florida. She started her professional career in corporate communications and education at a Nuclear Power Plant Visitor-Information Center. As a young mom, she was diagnosed and survived cancer, that experience inspired her to become a writer. She’s the author of two award-winning children’s picture books, and one of them is about Nuclear Power Plants. This is the story of her experience dealing with uncompromising anti-nuclear zealots attacking her and her children's books. We are very fortunate to have Amelia on our 2017 International Board of Advisors: 62 professionals in nuclear energy and nuclear medicine and college students in related fields from 27 countries.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Russia proposes new closed fuel cycle (World Nuclear News)
- The evils of climate enthusiasm (Howard Brady) Australia
- Is earth's climate history largely a fraud (POWERLINE, John Hinderacker)
- Merkel's green energy fuels demand for coal (Bloomberg, B. Parkin, Weixin Zha)
- Linear No-Threshold and Collective Dose Radiation Safety Guidelines (Howard Cork Hayden)