James Conca, Geochemist: We used to think about Peak Oil like this – the reserves are finite, we know where they are and how long they will last, and we will start running out soon. But with recent technological innovations, we keep finding new oil deposits that are now recoverable and a peak won’t happen for a century or more.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Global Living Conditions (Max Roser) UK
- If Renewables are so great (Michael Shellenberger) USofA
- The Real Climate-Change Deniers (Vijay Jararaj, Cornwall Alliance) India
- Green New Deal (ers) want 100 trillion dollars in 10 years (David Wojick, CFACT) USofA
- Green New Deal Fact Sheet (A Ocasio-Cortez, E Markey) USofA