Michael Shellenberger is a Time Magazine "Hero of the Environment" and Green Book Award-winning author and policy expert. For a quarter-century he has advocated solutions to lift all people out of poverty while protecting the natural environment. Alvin Weinberg was a math and chemistry prodigy. He entered the University of Chicago the following year, and over the next two decades worked alongside all the greats, including Enrico Fermi, Leo Szilard and Eugene Wigner. By the time he was 40, Weinberg had co-invented the pressurized water reactor, the boiling water reactor, the sodium fast reactor, the homogeneous reactor, the molten salt reactor, the atomic bomb — and the American Nuclear Society.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Fair Trade for thee but not for me (Paul Driessen, CFACT)
- Die Welt vor der Dekarbonisierung retten (Uli Weber) German Deutsch
- Wohin fuehrt uns der aktuelle Zeitgeist? (Uli Weber) German Deutsch
- Does the U.S. nuclear industry have a future? (Mark Hibbs, Carnegie Endowment for International Peace)
- Foodgrain output up 5 fold in 60 years (Chaitanya Mallapur, IndiaSpend)