Hermann Dirr, naturalist, observer of wind industry effects on birds and bats: Cranes, birds of prey, sea birds fly and bats fly through more than 22,000 wind turbines in Germany. In the future, Germany plans to build much taller wind turbine towers with much larger rotor blade area backed up by more coal fired plants. Forget nature, the Real Green thing is Wind Energy!
Latest from John Shanahan
- Rare Earths mining pollution in Mongolia (Tim Maughan, BBC) UK Mongolia
- SEPP Summary of Richard Lindzen at GWPF on man-made climate change (Ken Haapala) USofA UK
- Energy Security and Sovereignty (Rob Jeffrey) South Africa
- Need to wear old clothes, forgo heat, air conditioning, travel (CBS) world
- Global Warming for the Two Cultures (Richard Lindzen, GWPF) USofA UK