Alexander DeVolpi, Ph.D. Physicist: Attending graduate school under the GI Bill, I became a PhD physicist, entering the esoteric domains of nuclear reactors and weapons — and later arms control and treaty verification. With pockets of famine, civil injustice, wars of liberation, suicidal ideologies, natural disasters, other global instabilities — who needs a return to Cold War brinkmanship? Decisionmakers, be cautious! Maybe these recollections will demonstrate how difficult it was to contain the nuclear-arms race as it grew more alarming, more expensive, and more consequential.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Activos energetico y desarrollo (Edggar Ocampo Tellez) Mexicon Spanish
- Kim regime weaponizes electricity (Robert Bryce) USofA North Korea
- Rethinking extinction (Stewart Brand) USofA
- The Netherlands carbon dilemma sequester or recycle (Alexander Hellemans)
- Inconvenient truths about recycling (Investor's Business Daily) USofA