Alexander DeVolpi, Ph.D. Physicist: Attending graduate school under the GI Bill, I became a PhD physicist, entering the esoteric domains of nuclear reactors and weapons — and later arms control and treaty verification. With pockets of famine, civil injustice, wars of liberation, suicidal ideologies, natural disasters, other global instabilities — who needs a return to Cold War brinkmanship? Decisionmakers, be cautious! Maybe these recollections will demonstrate how difficult it was to contain the nuclear-arms race as it grew more alarming, more expensive, and more consequential.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Climate change or OMG event (Armstrong Economics, Martin Armstrong) USofA
- Solar minimum fastest decline in 10,000 years (Armstrong Economics, Martin Armstrong) USofA
- Looking at climate change debate (David Wojick, CFACT) USofA
- Disaster of CO2 reduction policies (Tim Ball) Canada
- Letter to Secretary DOE about coal and rare earth elements (Clinton Crackle) USofA