Alexander DeVolpi, Ph.D. Physicist: Attending graduate school under the GI Bill, I became a PhD physicist, entering the esoteric domains of nuclear reactors and weapons — and later arms control and treaty verification. With pockets of famine, civil injustice, wars of liberation, suicidal ideologies, natural disasters, other global instabilities — who needs a return to Cold War brinkmanship? Decisionmakers, be cautious! Maybe these recollections will demonstrate how difficult it was to contain the nuclear-arms race as it grew more alarming, more expensive, and more consequential.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Myths of Indian climate catastrophe (Vijay Jayaraj) India
- Big swings in weather - small swings in climate (John Shanahan) USofA
- How to stop global warming (Bill Gates, Rolling Stone) USofA
- Ehrenrettung eines molekuels (Alex Baur, Markus Haering) Germany Switzerland
- Climate alarmism is still bizarre (Paul Driessen, CFACT) USofA