Paul Driessen, senior policy analyst for the Committee For A Constructive Tomorrow, Howard Cork Hayden, Emeritus Professor of Physics, U. of Connecticut: How useful are bio fuels? Two answers. Both indicate that bio fuels are not nearly as good as fossil fuels, in fact they are very harmful for the well being of humanity. But government environmental ideology and mandates have kept them going so far.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Radiobiology and radiation hormesis (Charles Sanders) USofA
- Yellow jackets, unjustified taxation, fossil fuels (Paul Driessen) USofA France
- Decoding the United Nations agenda, lies, naivety, and ineptitude (Eric Jelinski) Canada
- Is Fighting Climate Change Really Fighting Pollution (Calvin Beisner, Cornwall Alliance) USofA
- Belief in socialism (Andrew Kenny, Free Market Foundation) South Africa