Paul Driessen, senior policy analyst for the Committee For A Constructive Tomorrow, Howard Cork Hayden, Emeritus Professor of Physics, U. of Connecticut: How useful are bio fuels? Two answers. Both indicate that bio fuels are not nearly as good as fossil fuels, in fact they are very harmful for the well being of humanity. But government environmental ideology and mandates have kept them going so far.
Latest from John Shanahan
- GEH receives federal funds for BWRX-300 development (World Nuclear News) USofA
- Rejecting carbon colonialism (Paul Driessen, David Wojick, CFACT) USofA
- Move Beyond the Linear No-Threshold Theory for Low-Dose Radiation (J Cardarelli II, B Ulsh) USofA
- Man-made contributions to global warming (Ed Berry) USofA
- Wind Energy in Germany (Edgar Ocampo Tellez) Mexico