Wolfgang Buescher: Extreme Green Activists demand that mankind protection "nature" above everything else. The same people demand the installation of tens of thousands of wind turbines in each country. Wind turbines destroy nature, the environment, and kill birds and bats that they insist everyone protect. Besides this ludicrousness, powering modern electrical grids with such variable electric power is the opposite of what most technical people insist on."
Latest from John Shanahan
- Activos energetico y desarrollo (Edggar Ocampo Tellez) Mexicon Spanish
- Kim regime weaponizes electricity (Robert Bryce) USofA North Korea
- Rethinking extinction (Stewart Brand) USofA
- The Netherlands carbon dilemma sequester or recycle (Alexander Hellemans)
- Inconvenient truths about recycling (Investor's Business Daily) USofA