Wolfgang Buescher: Extreme Green Activists demand that mankind protection "nature" above everything else. The same people demand the installation of tens of thousands of wind turbines in each country. Wind turbines destroy nature, the environment, and kill birds and bats that they insist everyone protect. Besides this ludicrousness, powering modern electrical grids with such variable electric power is the opposite of what most technical people insist on."
Latest from John Shanahan
- What's next for US climate policies (Paul Driessen, CFACT) USofA South Africa
- Politicians trying to stop use of fossil fuels (Thorpe Watson) Canada
- 26 Years of Growth: Shanghai Then and Now
- Strange Agreements and Stranger Taxes: The UN Climate Drama (Vijay Jayaraj, Cornwall Alliance) India
- Donald Trump's relations with Heads of State for France, United Kingdom, Germany, China, and Russia (Luke Baker, Reuters) USofA