John Droz is the publisher of "Energy and Environmental Newsletter." Although there has been a lot of press coverage about foreign interference in our political process, they are actually attacking us in a much more effective way, with very little attention being paid to it. An indisputable fact is that our society (our health, our economy, our national security, etc.) is 100% dependent on plentiful, reliable, affordable energy. There is significant evidence that our country’s enemies are purposefully subverting our energy sector in a variety of ways.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Activos energetico y desarrollo (Edggar Ocampo Tellez) Mexicon Spanish
- Kim regime weaponizes electricity (Robert Bryce) USofA North Korea
- Rethinking extinction (Stewart Brand) USofA
- The Netherlands carbon dilemma sequester or recycle (Alexander Hellemans)
- Inconvenient truths about recycling (Investor's Business Daily) USofA