James Conca, scientist in the field of earth and environmental sciences. Contributor to Forbes: Arizona’s Palo Verde Nuclear Generating Station could be forced to close in six years, instead of twenty-seven, if voters approve a renewable-energy ballot measure, according to plant owner Arizona Public Service Company (APS). The Clean Energy for a Healthy Arizona, HCR 2017, would amend the state constitution to require utilities to get half their electricity from renewable sources such as solar and wind by 2030, up from the present mandate of 15% by 2025. Instead of professionals making sound energy plans, its the "Wild West" at the Ballot Boxes. Our potential enemies want to see America as weak as possible with regards to energy. We will help our enemies by voting for inferior, variable, unpredictable, very dilute solar and wind. BRAVO???
Latest from John Shanahan
- Venezuela oil shock and economc catastrophe (Virginia Lopez, AL JAZEERA)
- Recent Temperature and CO2 Disconnect (Thomas Wysmuller) USofA
- Scientists and engineers working for a better world (John Shanahan, Wade Allison) USofA UK
- Wind and solar details without subsidies (John Shanahan) USofA
- Von den klimazielen verabschieden (Daniel Wetzel, Die Welt) Germany German Deutsch