Jerry Cuttler, D.Sc. in nuclear sciences and engineering, recipient of 2011 International Dose-Response Society Award for Outstanding Career Achievement: Nuclear energy has been very good for our environment. The air, water and land around nuclear plants are clean and healthy. Their design, construction, operation and decommissioning are performed carefully, based on many plant-years of shared knowledge and experience. The amount of energy obtained brim splitting one atom of uranium is enormous - about forty million times the amount of energy obtained from burning one atom of carbon.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Venezuela oil shock and economc catastrophe (Virginia Lopez, AL JAZEERA)
- Recent Temperature and CO2 Disconnect (Thomas Wysmuller) USofA
- Scientists and engineers working for a better world (John Shanahan, Wade Allison) USofA UK
- Wind and solar details without subsidies (John Shanahan) USofA
- Von den klimazielen verabschieden (Daniel Wetzel, Die Welt) Germany German Deutsch