Science and Technology of Nuclear Installations, Xu Cheng, Yanhua Yang, Walter Ambrosini,Dino Araneo: Passive safety systems have been widely applied to advanced water-cooled reactors (WCRs), to enhance the safety of nuclear power plants. For the near term and medium term, the Chinese government decided for advance pressurized water reactors with an extensive usage of passive safety systems.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Cost of wind, solar, nuclear, coal (Andrew Kenny) South Africa
- The miracle of carbon dioxide and water (John Shanahan) USofA
- Four priorities about unscientific claims of man-made climate change and energy (Viv Forbes) Australia
- Why nuclear is inherently safe (Michael Shellenberger) USofA
- Reality versus Climate Alarmism (John Shanahan) USofA