Science and Technology of Nuclear Installations, Xu Cheng, Yanhua Yang, Walter Ambrosini,Dino Araneo: Passive safety systems have been widely applied to advanced water-cooled reactors (WCRs), to enhance the safety of nuclear power plants. For the near term and medium term, the Chinese government decided for advance pressurized water reactors with an extensive usage of passive safety systems.
Latest from John Shanahan
- What's next for US climate policies (Paul Driessen, CFACT) USofA South Africa
- Politicians trying to stop use of fossil fuels (Thorpe Watson) Canada
- 26 Years of Growth: Shanghai Then and Now
- Strange Agreements and Stranger Taxes: The UN Climate Drama (Vijay Jayaraj, Cornwall Alliance) India
- Donald Trump's relations with Heads of State for France, United Kingdom, Germany, China, and Russia (Luke Baker, Reuters) USofA