Edgar Ocampo Tellez, energy expert working to develop long termenergy master plan for Mexico: 27,000 wind turbines in Germany provide only 2 % of their primary energy consumption. And like South Australia they rely on their neighbours to keep the lights on.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Cost of wind, solar, nuclear, coal (Andrew Kenny) South Africa
- The miracle of carbon dioxide and water (John Shanahan) USofA
- Four priorities about unscientific claims of man-made climate change and energy (Viv Forbes) Australia
- Why nuclear is inherently safe (Michael Shellenberger) USofA
- Reality versus Climate Alarmism (John Shanahan) USofA