Edgar Ocampo Tellez, energy expert working to develop long termenergy master plan for Mexico: 27,000 wind turbines in Germany provide only 2 % of their primary energy consumption. And like South Australia they rely on their neighbours to keep the lights on.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Rejecting carbon colonialism (Paul Driessen, David Wojick, CFACT) USofA
- Move Beyond the Linear No-Threshold Theory for Low-Dose Radiation (J Cardarelli II, B Ulsh) USofA
- Man-made contributions to global warming (Ed Berry) USofA
- Climate and Global Warming Issues and Uncertaines (Don Bogard) USofA
- A Double First for China for Advanced Nuclear Reactors (Peter Fairley) USofA