Edgar Ocampo Tellez, energy expert working to develop long termenergy master plan for Mexico: 27,000 wind turbines in Germany provide only 2 % of their primary energy consumption. And like South Australia they rely on their neighbours to keep the lights on.
Latest from John Shanahan
- What's next for US climate policies (Paul Driessen, CFACT) USofA South Africa
- Politicians trying to stop use of fossil fuels (Thorpe Watson) Canada
- 26 Years of Growth: Shanghai Then and Now
- Strange Agreements and Stranger Taxes: The UN Climate Drama (Vijay Jayaraj, Cornwall Alliance) India
- Donald Trump's relations with Heads of State for France, United Kingdom, Germany, China, and Russia (Luke Baker, Reuters) USofA