Edgar Ocampo Tellez, energy expert working to develop long termenergy master plan for Mexico: 27,000 wind turbines in Germany provide only 2 % of their primary energy consumption. And like South Australia they rely on their neighbours to keep the lights on.
Latest from John Shanahan
- SEPP Summary of Richard Lindzen at GWPF on man-made climate change (Ken Haapala) USofA UK
- Energy Security and Sovereignty (Rob Jeffrey) South Africa
- Need to wear old clothes, forgo heat, air conditioning, travel (CBS) world
- Global Warming for the Two Cultures (Richard Lindzen, GWPF) USofA UK
- Is a Little Radiation Good For You? (Mohan Doss, Discover Magazine, Nathaniel Scharping) USofA