Richard McPherson, LCDR, U.S. Navy (Retired), Represented United States at the IAEA Chernobyl accident assessment. Co-Founder of Global Humanitarian Resources, Inc. helping humanity under the nexus of agriculture, water and energy: In a new Middle East, largely secured by their own joint force, the U.S. could shift its Middle East relationship away from investing tax dollars in the Department of Defense for ships, aircraft, helicopters and military personnel to safeguard the oil flow out of those countries. Instead, our relationship could focus on private investment for long-term energy security for the world.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Radiobiology and radiation hormesis (Charles Sanders) USofA
- Yellow jackets, unjustified taxation, fossil fuels (Paul Driessen) USofA France
- Decoding the United Nations agenda, lies, naivety, and ineptitude (Eric Jelinski) Canada
- Is Fighting Climate Change Really Fighting Pollution (Calvin Beisner, Cornwall Alliance) USofA
- Belief in socialism (Andrew Kenny, Free Market Foundation) South Africa