Richard McPherson, LCDR, U.S. Navy (Retired), Represented United States at the IAEA Chernobyl accident assessment. Co-Founder of Global Humanitarian Resources, Inc. helping humanity under the nexus of agriculture, water and energy: In a new Middle East, largely secured by their own joint force, the U.S. could shift its Middle East relationship away from investing tax dollars in the Department of Defense for ships, aircraft, helicopters and military personnel to safeguard the oil flow out of those countries. Instead, our relationship could focus on private investment for long-term energy security for the world.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Solar panels pollute a lot more than nuclear (Andrew Follett) USofA
- Summary of Earth's climate change, mankind's contribution and renewables (Steve Goreham) USofA
- Global Living Conditions (Max Roser) UK
- If Renewables are so great (Michael Shellenberger) USofA
- The Real Climate-Change Deniers (Vijay Jararaj, Cornwall Alliance) India