Richard McPherson, LCDR, U.S. Navy (Retired), Represented United States at the IAEA Chernobyl accident assessment. Co-Founder of Global Humanitarian Resources, Inc. helping humanity under the nexus of agriculture, water and energy: In a new Middle East, largely secured by their own joint force, the U.S. could shift its Middle East relationship away from investing tax dollars in the Department of Defense for ships, aircraft, helicopters and military personnel to safeguard the oil flow out of those countries. Instead, our relationship could focus on private investment for long-term energy security for the world.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Rare Earths mining pollution in Mongolia (Tim Maughan, BBC) UK Mongolia
- SEPP Summary of Richard Lindzen at GWPF on man-made climate change (Ken Haapala) USofA UK
- Energy Security and Sovereignty (Rob Jeffrey) South Africa
- Need to wear old clothes, forgo heat, air conditioning, travel (CBS) world
- Global Warming for the Two Cultures (Richard Lindzen, GWPF) USofA UK