John Shanahan, civil engineer, Environmentalists for Nuclear - USA: Strong and lasting economies need fossil fuels and nuclear. Only if government is well intended and stable, will there be sound energy programs. We should not kid ourselves that stopping use of fossil fuels and nuclear power is good. Competitors like an energy weak USA. We can't let that happen. We must eliminate frivolous lawsuits that demand stopping use of fossil fuels and nuclear power, cap and trade or carbon sequestration. To do otherwise is playing into the hands of those who would like to destroy North America and Europe.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Global Living Conditions (Max Roser) UK
- If Renewables are so great (Michael Shellenberger) USofA
- The Real Climate-Change Deniers (Vijay Jararaj, Cornwall Alliance) India
- Green New Deal (ers) want 100 trillion dollars in 10 years (David Wojick, CFACT) USofA
- Green New Deal Fact Sheet (A Ocasio-Cortez, E Markey) USofA