Richard McPherson, energy expert and advocate for a better world through nexus of agriculture, water and energy: The August 2017 report on “Markets and Reliability” does not report an adequate response to electricity determined to be the Number 1 Critical Infrastructure after the 911 attack on America. What happened over 16-years? Foreign countries whose goal it is to harm the United States have supplied materials, components and equipment including rare earth metals, uranium, computer codes, and hardware to our electricity supply system. Plus having employees embedded owing their allegiance to those countries. All working together has made America’s electricity supply weak. The only result of endless meetings since 1953, is an easily disrupted electricity supply system.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Must/can the world abandon fossil fuels and go all nuclear in 3 decades or any time frame like that? (J Goldstein, S Qvist, J Shanahan) USofA
- Need for sound infrastructure management (G C T Mathibe, B Comby, J Shanahan) South Africa France USofA
- Ten reasons to exit the Paris climate change agreement (Viv Forbes) Australia
- Summary of 2018 ANS - HPS Joint Conference on Low Dose Radiation and LNT (Alan Waltar) USofA
- Follow the money on man-made climate change (Paul Driessen, CFACT) USofA