Michael Shellenberger, Founder - President of Environmental Progress: Humanity stagnated for thousands of years plundering the environment and using slave power. Along came fossil fuels and did away with most of that suffering. See Vaclav Smil - ENERGY AND CIVILIZATION A HISTORY. Then along came extreme environmentalists in the 1960s and countries supporting them determined to make North America, Europe, Japan and South Africa energy poor in order to rule over them. Now comes an excellent advocate for humanity and the environment, Michael Shellenberger. See the video of his TED talk about nuclear and the environment.
Latest from John Shanahan
- 26 Years of Growth: Shanghai Then and Now
- Strange Agreements and Stranger Taxes: The UN Climate Drama (Vijay Jayaraj, Cornwall Alliance) India
- Donald Trump's relations with Heads of State for France, United Kingdom, Germany, China, and Russia (Luke Baker, Reuters) USofA
- Climate change witch hunts from 1500s to now (Calvin Beisner, Gregory Wrightstone) USofA
- 7 Dead Wrong Environmental Predictions From Earth Day 1970 (Andrew Follett) USofA