Michael Shellenberger, Founder - President of Environmental Progress: Humanity stagnated for thousands of years plundering the environment and using slave power. Along came fossil fuels and did away with most of that suffering. See Vaclav Smil - ENERGY AND CIVILIZATION A HISTORY. Then along came extreme environmentalists in the 1960s and countries supporting them determined to make North America, Europe, Japan and South Africa energy poor in order to rule over them. Now comes an excellent advocate for humanity and the environment, Michael Shellenberger. See the video of his TED talk about nuclear and the environment.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Must/can the world abandon fossil fuels and go all nuclear in 3 decades or any time frame like that? (J Goldstein, S Qvist, J Shanahan) USofA
- Need for sound infrastructure management (G C T Mathibe, B Comby, J Shanahan) South Africa France USofA
- Ten reasons to exit the Paris climate change agreement (Viv Forbes) Australia
- Summary of 2018 ANS - HPS Joint Conference on Low Dose Radiation and LNT (Alan Waltar) USofA
- Follow the money on man-made climate change (Paul Driessen, CFACT) USofA