Jerry Brown, two time governor of California is mandating that the state use mostly wind and solar. He promises that utility bills will drop and life will be better. No dictator of any persuasion has imposed such liability on their citizens. What will happen when the sun doesn't shine, the wind doesn't blow and the state needs lots of energy to recover from the Ring of Fire Earthquakes. Who? Jerry Brown and his voters care about reality? No, just their environmental dogma.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Cost of wind, solar, nuclear, coal (Andrew Kenny) South Africa
- The miracle of carbon dioxide and water (John Shanahan) USofA
- Four priorities about unscientific claims of man-made climate change and energy (Viv Forbes) Australia
- Why nuclear is inherently safe (Michael Shellenberger) USofA
- Reality versus Climate Alarmism (John Shanahan) USofA