Jerry Brown, two time governor of California is mandating that the state use mostly wind and solar. He promises that utility bills will drop and life will be better. No dictator of any persuasion has imposed such liability on their citizens. What will happen when the sun doesn't shine, the wind doesn't blow and the state needs lots of energy to recover from the Ring of Fire Earthquakes. Who? Jerry Brown and his voters care about reality? No, just their environmental dogma.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Solar panels pollute a lot more than nuclear (Andrew Follett) USofA
- Summary of Earth's climate change, mankind's contribution and renewables (Steve Goreham) USofA
- Global Living Conditions (Max Roser) UK
- If Renewables are so great (Michael Shellenberger) USofA
- The Real Climate-Change Deniers (Vijay Jararaj, Cornwall Alliance) India