Joshua Goldstein, emeritus professor of international relations and Staffan Qvist, Dept. of Physics and Astrophysics, Uppsala University, Sweden: Their article claims that the world only has 30 years to completely stop using fossil fuels and completely implement nuclear for all uses that fossil fuels are now used. Purely imaginary.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Solar panels pollute a lot more than nuclear (Andrew Follett) USofA
- Summary of Earth's climate change, mankind's contribution and renewables (Steve Goreham) USofA
- Global Living Conditions (Max Roser) UK
- If Renewables are so great (Michael Shellenberger) USofA
- The Real Climate-Change Deniers (Vijay Jararaj, Cornwall Alliance) India