Joshua Goldstein, emeritus professor of international relations and Staffan Qvist, Dept. of Physics and Astrophysics, Uppsala University, Sweden: Their article claims that the world only has 30 years to completely stop using fossil fuels and completely implement nuclear for all uses that fossil fuels are now used. Purely imaginary.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Cost of wind, solar, nuclear, coal (Andrew Kenny) South Africa
- The miracle of carbon dioxide and water (John Shanahan) USofA
- Four priorities about unscientific claims of man-made climate change and energy (Viv Forbes) Australia
- Why nuclear is inherently safe (Michael Shellenberger) USofA
- Reality versus Climate Alarmism (John Shanahan) USofA