Petr Beckmann was one of the earliest engineering professors to take on the anti-nuclear establishment. Read the book review here for "Health Hazards of Not Going Nuclear." It is available at Amazon. For the price of shipping plus $0.01, it is a must have for all people supporting nuclear power. One reviewer says, "Dr. Beckman's energy book is still the most concise comparison of health hazards across multiple electrical generating technologies."
Latest from John Shanahan
- Solar panels pollute a lot more than nuclear (Andrew Follett) USofA
- Summary of Earth's climate change, mankind's contribution and renewables (Steve Goreham) USofA
- Global Living Conditions (Max Roser) UK
- If Renewables are so great (Michael Shellenberger) USofA
- The Real Climate-Change Deniers (Vijay Jararaj, Cornwall Alliance) India