Jeffrey Mahn - Presentation will address:
- Natural phenomena and man-made events considered in assessing safety of nuclear power plant.
- How level of “risk” associated with such events is determined.
- What level of risk considered acceptable and why.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Solar panels pollute a lot more than nuclear (Andrew Follett) USofA
- Summary of Earth's climate change, mankind's contribution and renewables (Steve Goreham) USofA
- Global Living Conditions (Max Roser) UK
- If Renewables are so great (Michael Shellenberger) USofA
- The Real Climate-Change Deniers (Vijay Jararaj, Cornwall Alliance) India