Jeffrey Mahn - Presentation will address:
- Natural phenomena and man-made events considered in assessing safety of nuclear power plant.
- How level of “risk” associated with such events is determined.
- What level of risk considered acceptable and why.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Venezuela oil shock and economc catastrophe (Virginia Lopez, AL JAZEERA)
- Recent Temperature and CO2 Disconnect (Thomas Wysmuller) USofA
- Scientists and engineers working for a better world (John Shanahan, Wade Allison) USofA UK
- Wind and solar details without subsidies (John Shanahan) USofA
- Von den klimazielen verabschieden (Daniel Wetzel, Die Welt) Germany German Deutsch