Jeffrey Mahn - Presentation will address:
- Natural phenomena and man-made events considered in assessing safety of nuclear power plant.
- How level of “risk” associated with such events is determined.
- What level of risk considered acceptable and why.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Climate alarmism is still bizarre (Paul Driessen, CFACT) USofA
- Using science to update LNT (Rod Adams) USofA
- American Museum of Natural History - climate alarmism letter USofA
- American Museum of Natural History - climate alarmism details USofA
- Unsettled science of climate change (Robert Bradley, Roy Spencer) USofA