Matt Ridley - No man is an island. No energy source is an island. No cause is an island. Each energy source competes based on price, reliability, environmental issues, expandability, magnitude of supply, operations, maintenance, land area required, location relative to centers of population. This article provides a good overview and identifies the problems facing each source, including nuclear.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Cost of wind, solar, nuclear, coal (Andrew Kenny) South Africa
- The miracle of carbon dioxide and water (John Shanahan) USofA
- Four priorities about unscientific claims of man-made climate change and energy (Viv Forbes) Australia
- Why nuclear is inherently safe (Michael Shellenberger) USofA
- Reality versus Climate Alarmism (John Shanahan) USofA