Shi Yang - China is making more efforts to develop new energy to ensure the country's energy security and boost economic growth.
China is trying to establish long-term energy security. This by investment in oil and gas fields abroad, and by diversifying its providers.
Nuclear power is viewed by the current Administration as important, perhaps essential, to maintaining that diversity.
Latest from John Shanahan
- 26 Years of Growth: Shanghai Then and Now
- Strange Agreements and Stranger Taxes: The UN Climate Drama (Vijay Jayaraj, Cornwall Alliance) India
- Donald Trump's relations with Heads of State for France, United Kingdom, Germany, China, and Russia (Luke Baker, Reuters) USofA
- Climate change witch hunts from 1500s to now (Calvin Beisner, Gregory Wrightstone) USofA
- 7 Dead Wrong Environmental Predictions From Earth Day 1970 (Andrew Follett) USofA