Shi Yang - China is making more efforts to develop new energy to ensure the country's energy security and boost economic growth.
China is trying to establish long-term energy security. This by investment in oil and gas fields abroad, and by diversifying its providers.
Nuclear power is viewed by the current Administration as important, perhaps essential, to maintaining that diversity.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Must/can the world abandon fossil fuels and go all nuclear in 3 decades or any time frame like that? (J Goldstein, S Qvist, J Shanahan) USofA
- Need for sound infrastructure management (G C T Mathibe, B Comby, J Shanahan) South Africa France USofA
- Ten reasons to exit the Paris climate change agreement (Viv Forbes) Australia
- Summary of 2018 ANS - HPS Joint Conference on Low Dose Radiation and LNT (Alan Waltar) USofA
- Follow the money on man-made climate change (Paul Driessen, CFACT) USofA