Gerald Marsh and George Stanford - The combination ofhub-spoke, an amended NPT, and a variation of the GNEP with internationally guaranteed fuel recycling and waste disposal, will not tum back the clock on existing nuclear weapon states, nor will it guarantee that further proliferation will not occur. But it would permit the inevitable spread of civilian nuclear power without expanding the membership of the nuclear weapon club.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Fair Trade for thee but not for me (Paul Driessen, CFACT)
- Die Welt vor der Dekarbonisierung retten (Uli Weber) German Deutsch
- Wohin fuehrt uns der aktuelle Zeitgeist? (Uli Weber) German Deutsch
- Does the U.S. nuclear industry have a future? (Mark Hibbs, Carnegie Endowment for International Peace)
- Foodgrain output up 5 fold in 60 years (Chaitanya Mallapur, IndiaSpend)