J.S. Armijo is the Former Chairman, USNRC Advisory Committee on Reactor Safeguards. This is a Keynote presentation given at the Forum on Spent Fuel Management and the Future of Nuclear Energy in December, 2014 in Taiwan. It describes the review and corrective action process for U.S. nuclear power plants following the Japan earthquake of March 11, 2011 that damaged reactors at the Fukushima Daiichi site.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Solar panels pollute a lot more than nuclear (Andrew Follett) USofA
- Summary of Earth's climate change, mankind's contribution and renewables (Steve Goreham) USofA
- Global Living Conditions (Max Roser) UK
- If Renewables are so great (Michael Shellenberger) USofA
- The Real Climate-Change Deniers (Vijay Jararaj, Cornwall Alliance) India