J.S. Armijo is the Former Chairman, USNRC Advisory Committee on Reactor Safeguards. This is a Keynote presentation given at the Forum on Spent Fuel Management and the Future of Nuclear Energy in December, 2014 in Taiwan. It describes the review and corrective action process for U.S. nuclear power plants following the Japan earthquake of March 11, 2011 that damaged reactors at the Fukushima Daiichi site.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Cost of wind, solar, nuclear, coal (Andrew Kenny) South Africa
- The miracle of carbon dioxide and water (John Shanahan) USofA
- Four priorities about unscientific claims of man-made climate change and energy (Viv Forbes) Australia
- Why nuclear is inherently safe (Michael Shellenberger) USofA
- Reality versus Climate Alarmism (John Shanahan) USofA