J.S. Armijo is the Former Chairman, USNRC Advisory Committee on Reactor Safeguards. This is a Keynote presentation given at the Forum on Spent Fuel Management and the Future of Nuclear Energy in December, 2014 in Taiwan. It describes the review and corrective action process for U.S. nuclear power plants following the Japan earthquake of March 11, 2011 that damaged reactors at the Fukushima Daiichi site.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Radiobiology and radiation hormesis (Charles Sanders) USofA
- Yellow jackets, unjustified taxation, fossil fuels (Paul Driessen) USofA France
- Decoding the United Nations agenda, lies, naivety, and ineptitude (Eric Jelinski) Canada
- Is Fighting Climate Change Really Fighting Pollution (Calvin Beisner, Cornwall Alliance) USofA
- Belief in socialism (Andrew Kenny, Free Market Foundation) South Africa