J.S. Armijo is the Former Chairman, USNRC Advisory Committee on Reactor Safeguards. This is a Keynote presentation given at the Forum on Spent Fuel Management and the Future of Nuclear Energy in December, 2014 in Taiwan. It describes the review and corrective action process for U.S. nuclear power plants following the Japan earthquake of March 11, 2011 that damaged reactors at the Fukushima Daiichi site.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Rare Earths mining pollution in Mongolia (Tim Maughan, BBC) UK Mongolia
- SEPP Summary of Richard Lindzen at GWPF on man-made climate change (Ken Haapala) USofA UK
- Energy Security and Sovereignty (Rob Jeffrey) South Africa
- Need to wear old clothes, forgo heat, air conditioning, travel (CBS) world
- Global Warming for the Two Cultures (Richard Lindzen, GWPF) USofA UK