Dawid Serfontein: Nuclear plants are more capital intensive than most other power plants. They last for 60 years, compared to only 25 years for wind turbines. They also produce power as much as 90% of the time, compared to much less than 30% for wind turbines. If you fund nuclear plants with the cheap loans that are currently available to Eskom, then nuclear plants will produce reliable, clean power cheaper than coal, wind, and solar. The New Generation III nuclear reactors are some of the safest machines on the planet.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Unstoppable change, stasis, and climatism (Charles Battig) USofA
- Don Bogard, isotopic and nuclear geochemistry for NASA Apollo Moon Program USofA
- VA (Virginia) trees make UK power (Brendan Montague, Don Bogard) UK USofA
- Extraordinary popular delusions - Madness of crowds (Wikipedia) World
- Human carbon dioxide and reservoir mixing (Don Bogard, TRCS) USofA