Craig Porter describes ways of safely and easily storing radioactive waste. Spent nuclear fuel that can be recycled and used in advanced nuclear reactors is worth trillions of dollars and should not be permanently disposed of in places where it can not be recovered.
Latest from John Shanahan
- GEH receives federal funds for BWRX-300 development (World Nuclear News) USofA
- Rejecting carbon colonialism (Paul Driessen, David Wojick, CFACT) USofA
- Move Beyond the Linear No-Threshold Theory for Low-Dose Radiation (J Cardarelli II, B Ulsh) USofA
- Man-made contributions to global warming (Ed Berry) USofA
- Wind Energy in Germany (Edgar Ocampo Tellez) Mexico