Craig Porter describes ways of safely and easily storing radioactive waste. Spent nuclear fuel that can be recycled and used in advanced nuclear reactors is worth trillions of dollars and should not be permanently disposed of in places where it can not be recovered.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Overview of combined cycle power plant (Vinod Ramireddy) India
- Ten largest nuclear power stations (Akanksha Gupta, Power-Technology.com) India
- Ten largest hydroelectric power plants (Praveen Duddu, Power-Technology.com) India
- Desperately seeking radioisotopes (Robert Schenter) USofA
- Windkraft zerstoert das Land (Wolfgang Buescher) Germany German Deutsch