Craig Porter describes ways of safely and easily storing radioactive waste. Spent nuclear fuel that can be recycled and used in advanced nuclear reactors is worth trillions of dollars and should not be permanently disposed of in places where it can not be recovered.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Ancient Indus civilization adaptation to climate change (Cameron Petrie lead author) UK
- Sea level rise ten cities (Dennis Hedke) USofA
- Brexit et nucléaire (Michel Guy et Gerard Petit) France French
- Tchernobyl autopsie des mensonges (Michel Gay) France French
- Fukushima et santé (Michel Gay) France French Français